Saturday, December 31, 2011

items to love and to hold.

Hello hello! I know that it is New Year's Eve for myself and others (and New Year's day for many many people around the world), but I just wanted to share a few things that I received as gifts this past Christmas. :)






Shorts - Urban Outfitters, Lace maxi skirt - Forever 21, Jewelry - Alex & Chloe for Forever 21 & regular Forever 21

I can't wait to make use of the shorts, skirt, and jewelry.. :)

The last picture is of a hand-printed silkscreen tote that my lovely friend Alice made for me! She's such a talented artist. You can check out her site here and her blog here. :)

Happy New Year to everyone reading this! I hope 2012 will hold a great many more exciting times for each and every one of you. Oh, and thank you for reading <3

1 comment:

  1. wow I love your accessories! and the detail of those UO shorts are soo pretty.

    ReplyDelete