Saturday, January 14, 2012

gloom gloom.

Hello hello! Just yesterday I was complaining how this hasn't been a proper Winter! Not much rain, lots of sun, and warmer temperatures...and now it's suddenly gloomy and cold(er). Did I jinx the weather? I'm not sure.

I've been meaning to post more outfit posts but...I have excuses. I will have a proper one soon, I promise! Besides, it's cold! And it seems most of my clothes are suited for warmer weather.



(Scarf - Nordstrom Rack, Top - Forever 21, Jeans - Forever 21)

I think I live in this sweatshirt-top and jeans all the time. I constantly wear it when I'm running errands, or if I'm having a lazy day (..I am having one today, yes).

While looking at the Geranium bush outside I thought, "I should use the flowers as props!" And I remembered the ASHISH 2012 collection and the fresh flowers stuck into combat boots.




This is my spontaneous version! I think I'll try it again with proper flowers next time...:P

No comments:

Post a Comment