Friday, January 6, 2012

I love Etsy.

A parcel from Etsy ended up in my mailbox today and I was so excited to open it! I always get excited when I get things in the mail...and that made me sound like a little kid. Oh well!

Anyway, I ended up ordering this necklace from Etsy late last month, and I am extremely pleased with it.





Although I ordered one necklace (the three point brass triangle one), imagine my surprise and delight when I opened the other box to see this lovely square necklace! The seller included it as a sorry gift for the shipping delay. It's such a cute necklace, and I think it might get a lot of wear in the near future...stay tuned. ;)




The boxes it came in. Aren't they cute?! I think I have a thing for little gift boxes...uhoh.

Check out the Etsy seller here! You won't regret it!

On another note...I just saw Alexander Wang's Pre-fall 2012 collection on Style.com. I am in looooove. It makes me want to dress in varying shades of grey and black!

Sigh..when will I ever make up my mind?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace! gorgeous necklace! I've always wanted to order from etsy. Hopefully one day soon I will.

    I've also nominated you for an award! :)
    http://onceupona-rachel.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-was-recently-nominated-for-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete