Sunday, January 22, 2012

I've been a boring person.

Really. My week has consisted of browsing online stores (as always..), blogs, tumblr, work, and generally not being productive. School starts tomorrow, so I will become more productive!! I hope!!

I've been looking through Ann He's amazing photos and they blow me away. Every one of them. They're so magical...and I can't help but wish I could do the same ;) Seems like I'll have to talk some friends into modeling for me! I have some ideas. Hmmm.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love H&M's Spring 2012 line? They're just asking for my money. They can have it all.



Also, Happy Lunar New Year's to those who celebrate it! I wish you lots of happiness and luck and awesomeness in the year of the Dragon. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love Ann He! Her photos are so inspiring *o*
    good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you! I wish you luck in your studies as well..bahaha :P

      Delete