Tuesday, January 3, 2012

random day.



Here is a picture of a pair of boots that I recently got! I love them, but they are too big on me...I can't get another smaller size because apparently a size 6 is the smallest available. I'll just wear them with thick socks. :P

Today was a day of errands...went to Armstrong Garden Center to pick up a few things, and ran across one of my favorite flowers! :)



Camellias!



A picture of the shoes I wore out today. ;)

California has been so hot the past couple of days! It honestly does not feel like winter at all...I want my semi-cold weather back.

3 comments:

  1. Nice boots! beautiful flowers :)
    i love to read your blog, following u now :)

    xoxo
    styleshowroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love your ankle booties! where did you get them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got them at Steve Madden! Here's a link:

    http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=65445&np=127_282-155_448

    :)

    ReplyDelete