Wednesday, January 11, 2012

some new acquisitions :)

Here are some of my newest additions to my closet! I don't *think* that I have tons of stuff...at least, I hope I don't. :P I frequently purge my closet of things I don't wear anymore, so it balances out. Sometimes.



I thrifted this embroidered top and vest a week or so ago! Both for a little under $10. :)



My purchases from late night browsing on Urban Outfitters. I bought this on New Year's Eve. Do you see my obsession with lace and embroidery starting to surface? ;)



And lastly, this knit H&M jumper! I've been looking for one with a braid pattern design on the front...and this one delivered. I'm pretty happy with it. Besides, it was marked down to $10...doesn't get any better than that!

I'm supposed to put myself on a shopping ban, but we'll see. I need to be vigilant!!

1 comment:

  1. love love love your UO purchases. the embroidery is soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete