Sunday, February 5, 2012

closet overload.




Some new things I picked up today :)

The shorts and flatform sandals are from Urban Outfitters, and the printed tunic top thing is thrifted! I guess I'm planning ahead for warmer weather already. I almost indulged my every whim when I was browsing things at UO...good thing I didn't.

I actually went out to two Targets this morning to find Jason Wu for Target stuff...needless to say, all the smaller sizes were gone. Eek. I guess this stuff makes up for it :P

2 comments:

  1. Better than the Jason stuff. I love the tunic. Which Jason Wu stuff would you have wanted? I think I only would want the cat scarf...

    Miss you friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would have liked the floral pleated skirt or the pink and black striped dress..not sure, though! I wasn't 100% sold on any one piece so I guess it's a good thing that I didn't get it?

      And we must see each other soon! Please! :)

      Delete