Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Enamored with Rachel Comey!




So Rachel Comey is a pretty awesome designer that makes both clothing and shoes! I shall focus on some of her shoes, because...I love these. Bahahah. Aren't they gorgeous?! The blue pair even shares the same name with me! Or my alias, anyway. I like to imagine what it would be like to wear it. Unfortunately for myself (and other people, I assume), the shoes are bit on the pricey side. About $400+ a pop! As much as I like shoes, I don't think I can ever justify spending that much for a pair of shoes.

Who knows, though, I may eat my words in a couple of years. We'll see when that time comes. :)

(Photos credit to Solestruck.com; Clockwise from left: Rachel Comey Demeter, Rachel Comey Ace, Rachel Comey Pegasus)

No comments:

Post a Comment