Sunday, March 11, 2012

some more loot.







An aggregate of my purchases for the past two? weeks. :)

A new swimsuit! I've been complaining over and over to anyone who would listen (namely my friends...ehehe) that I needed a new one badly. So when I saw this on the Urban Outfitters website, I gave in! It sold out really quickly so I'm glad I didn't hesitate. I think the bustier top is something special!

A Mink Pink bustier crop top for layering. This one is plainer and made of cotton so it will most likely get more wear than my velvet one. In the words of friends: "Don't you already HAVE a black bustier top??" Yes....but this one is different. Cough.

Some pajama-esque floral print pants that are really comfortable! I can't wait to wear them out. They're so fun! :)

And random accessories and a casual jacket from Forever 21.

My favorite purchase at the moment? The awesome nail polish!! It's called Candy Shop by Deborah Lippmann and it is packed FULL of glitter. The formula is top notch, too! It set me back almost $20 (yikes), but I love it so much. I think it's the most expensive polish I've ever purchased.

Anyone buying spring-y things for their wardrobe? What are you obsessed with right now? (:

3 comments:

  1. I love all your buys! And omg, the nail polish is beautiful *^* I have to get my hands on something similar haha
    the swim suit is gorgeous. And I agree the bustier is something unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, thank you! :D

      The nail polish is so pretty, isn't it?? I've seen a lot of copies of other Deborah Lippmann polishes but none of this one yet...I'll be sure to let you know if I do see it! :)

      Delete
  2. I need some bikinis!:)
    and the nailpolish is gorgeous, also those bangles are ♥

    tynasjotter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete