Saturday, April 7, 2012

It's so BRIGHT.













(DIY scarf dress from vintage scarves, belt - H&M, platforms - Urban Outfitters, headband - handmade by friend's sister!)

Wow, what a photospam. :) I thought I'd go for an impromptu photoshoot with my friend today, and these are the pictures that resulted from it! The only bad thing is...it's so bright. It was really sunny. My eyes hurt and I am sorry if it hurts yours too!

This is a scarf dress I made from some vintage scarves I got...I love it so much! It flutters in the wind and the colours make me happy. I should probably make more.

It was beach weather today so I hope to make my way to the shore sometime soon, providing that I finish all my work (I haven't touched that yet...). Eep.

Enjoy your Easter weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment