Friday, May 4, 2012

Some favorite things.



Dresses - Cameo
Sweater - GAP
Shorts - Target

Some things that I acquired in the past month or so. I am just a tiny bit addicted to Cameo's pieces. Let's hope it doesn't escalate into a full-blown obsession, or my wallet is in for some trouble! I haven't worn the dresses out yet...oops. I blame the weird weather here. It's supposed to be perfect Spring-y weather next week, so I hope to let them see the light of day! :)

I think the sweater and shorts are my favourite outfit right now. It's so easy to throw on and really comfortable, too. I think I've worn this combination at least three times in the past two weeks. The sweater I finally tracked down and bought when I found it at GAP...it went on sale in February? January? but I didn't get it and couldn't find it anywhere! So, when I found it again...immediate purchase. I REGRET NOTHING.

SO much stuff has been happening the past few weeks! Still trying to work on assignments (oh, procrastination, why do you do this to me?!) and getting stuff together for university in September. UCLA, here I come! ;)

May the 4th be with you! Go enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment