Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer wants, part one!



Clockwise from left - Urban Outfitters, Blue and White lattice dress, Funktional Bosworth dress, Sam Edelman Trina, Free People floral cutoffs, Karen Walker Helter Skelter

A list of the things that I keep drooling over. :) I seem to be on another dress kick, as you can see from the three dresses above...It's quite odd, because I wasn't obsessed with dresses when I was younger. Maybe I'm making up for it now? Other than that, I am still loving quirky prints and floral shorts. I especially love the Pixie Market dress in the middle; the details are so pretty!

Of course, one cannot forget the importance of sunglasses on bright days...these Karen Walker ones are exclusive to her mobile Candy Bar pop-up stand and I covet them dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment