Friday, June 15, 2012

As pastel as it gets.





(Shirt - Forever 21, skirt - H&M Conscious Collection, sandals - Sam Edelman Trina, bag - Rebecca Minkoff, necklace - Forever 21)

I really need to wear more of the things I have in my wardrobe instead of adding to it all the time! Thought I'd take this skirt out for a spin again; do you remember it from a previous outfit post? :) Paired it with a shirt that I bought from Forever 21 a few weeks ago. Couldn't resist the ease and boxy cut of the shirt! Oh well...at least it will layer well? Yes?

On another note, finally caved and purchased the Sam Edelman sandals I posted about previously. The stacked metal heel is to die for! The sandal is all sorts of comfortable and I highly recommend you go for it if you're still holding out. ;)

Other than that...awaiting another package in the mail (le sigh...) and have a few things I still need to wear out. I've been bad. :(

p.s. I am addicted to Electric Shock. I've been listening to it non-stop for a couple of days now..

No comments:

Post a Comment