Sunday, July 1, 2012

overflowing closets.




The rolling rack that takes up one wall of my mother's room. It holds all my favourite pieces and displays them so that I get to see what I have! It also tells me that I have such a mish-mash of items in my closet. I actually don't wear all of those pieces on a regular basis with exception of the jackets and sweaters on the right. Something tells me that I need to go on a closet purge. Eeep.

Maybe I just have a magpie slash packrat tendency? To collect and hoard pretty things?

Are your closets well-organized? Mine (aside from that rolling rack) is a slight mess. ;)

1 comment:

  1. AHH I want one of those rollie racks! They're so useful! :D

    HAHA I think that the more clothes you have, the less you have to wear because you actually have to think about how to pair things up >___>

    ReplyDelete