Friday, August 24, 2012

it's the getty style.












(Silk blouse - thrifted, shorts - MINK PINK, boots - BedStu, bag - Rebecca Minkoff, bracelets - Urban Outfitters)

If you couldn't tell, the title of this blog post is my, uh, twist on Gangnam Style. Remind me not to listen to it while I am trying to think of a name for a blog post, because inevitably what has occurred here will happen. Oops.

Went to the Getty museum with friends for the first time in 10 years (for me, at least!) and it was as beautiful as I remembered. Not only does it provide a very fun ~tram ride~ up to the museum itself, but it also has breathtaking views of Los Angeles and the surrounding area! The central garden is also a must visit, as it has beautiful arrangements of flowers and provides a nice place to snap pictures. Yay!

Fortunately, it was not as hot as I thought it would be and the blouse I wore served me well. Apparently I was dressed for a safari? I don't know how practical my shorts would be while adventuring, but I guess the combination evokes that.

We wrapped up the day staring at the beautiful view of LA lights at the Griffith Observatory...and I hope you enjoy the picture spam I am sharing with you :)

3 comments:

  1. i just love these gorgeous photos!
    i'm in love with your style its soo unique! :)
    new follower!! <3

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Found your blog through soompi and I just wanted to say great styling!! I love the grungy look. =) Following you now through GFC and bloglovin'. Hope you check out my blog when you get the chance!

    Melanie
    aetherlily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE your outfit! ^^ And I found your blog through Soompi too XD Great blog!

    ReplyDelete