Sunday, August 26, 2012

Karen Walker Resort 2013


(All photos credit to Style.com)

I'm really late in posting Resort wear because the showings were in June, but...oh well. Here are a few looks from Karen Walker's Resort 2013 line! I love the color palette of blues, whites and the hint of coral and pink. As you can see, florals and head-to-toe print matching/mixing is still a viable option...which means that if you haven't tried it enough already, there will be plenty of time to do so! I'm thinking that I should try matching prints this time. We'll see.

I've always loved Karen Walker and love seeing each season's offerings! Her sunglasses are quirky in all the right ways, yet I haven't been able to get my hands on a pair. They're a bit pricey for this college student at the moment :( She has a Made in Kind collaboration with Anthropologie at the moment, so go check it out!

p.s. Added the Bloglovin' widget! It should show up to your left...if you want to be notified of future posts by yours truly, you can sign up! Thank you for your interest <3

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I love the last dress, so simple and gorgeous! <3

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete