Saturday, August 4, 2012

preoccupations.



(Tank and shorts - Forever 21)

I've been meaning to post something for ages but I've been a bit preoccupied! Ever since the Olympics have started, I have faithfully refreshed live feed after live feed and got up at ungodly hours of the morning to watch matches. It's okay. I keep telling myself that the Olympics come only every four years so it is fine if I lose out on two weeks worth of sleep. Besides, global sporting events are the only things I will watch with great interest. How can you possibly ignore the thrill of FENCING?! Of shooting at targets with pistols and arrows?!

But anyway, I digress. I am also re-watching Psy's Gangnam Style video, which is thoroughly entertaining. It is also very catchy and has apparently gone viral here in the United States. Woo! Go Psy!

On an outfit note...I've wanted to take some ~proper outfit photos~ with this AWESOME tank and shorts combo, but these self-timer shots will have to do instead. Oh well! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment