Wednesday, October 24, 2012

everybody talks.








(Top & socks - Forever 21, shorts - Stolen Girlfriends Club, shoes - Messeca 'Arthur')
Photos by Sarah! Thanks so much! MEOW.

I know I promised a ~proper~ outfit post, so here it is. It's been 23084203894 days (not literally) since I have been in front of the camera and not behind it, so please excuse my less-than-flattering facial expressions. I know that you won't judge me. Right?! Right.

I have actually worn this outfit ONCE before...but I have no shame. So, I wore it again as it is currently one of my favourite combinations. I want to wear these SGC chiffon shorts to death, but they are quite delicate and will probably start to disintegrate from my obsessive love.

Do you remember reading my post on ~comfortable~ shoes way back when? Well, my Messeca oxfords were purchased around that time. Though there is a SLIGHT heel, there is no problem stomping around the stairs and hills of uni...partly because the rose-gold plate can blind people. It is AWESOME. People stare at me quite oddly and I'd like to think it is because of my cooler-than-cool shoes.

So, there you have it! My first legitimate outfit post at university. And there will be more to come, promise! I'm thinking of doing a series where I will style a particular piece multiple times..should I? Let me know! Enjoy your web surfing!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your socks and booties hehe :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete