Monday, November 19, 2012

that time of year again.



What time of year? One of the twice-yearly occasions where you can beg your friends and family to purchase material things for you. Ahh, holidays! Of course, holidays aren't only about material things and conspicuous spending...but you cannot deny the sparkle you get in your eyes when you think of giving things to other people. Anyway! Here are some things that are on my wishlist of sorts...

Clockwise from left to right: 1. Jeffrey Campbell Everly. I am still a little obsessed with metal accented heels, and this bootie is everything and more. Cut-outs? Straps? You had me at hello.
2. Secret Garden Dress. This dress! I will most likely wear a bustier top under this, as I'm not gutsy enough to rock a black bralette...
3. Pearl Embellished Sweat. Ahh, Topshop! You constantly make me crave your amazingly cool pieces. Embellishment? The comfort of a sweatshirt? Count me in. A bonus is the amazing baroque detail...sooo pretty. Please find your way into my closet?
4. Lion's Head choker. Another Topshop beauty on my list, except from Nordstrom this time! Perfect statement necklace to get my outfits to roar ;)
5. Dior Addict Extreme in Riviera. I am finally making my lipstick obsession apparent. I just don't know why, it's the only thing I will wear on a daily basis. This one is a pretty coral shade from what I can see, so pretty!
6. Stolen Girlfriends Club Kriss Kross dress. Another SGC item I am in love with. Oh, SGC, why do you do this to me? It's on sale, so it's much more budget friendly! Really! How can you not love the detail on this seemingly simple black dress?

These are some of my top wishlist items and I hope you've enjoyed seeing them! Remember, the holiday season means giddiness and drinking too much Starbucks holiday flavor coffees..

No comments:

Post a Comment