Wednesday, April 24, 2013

the dead arises (+ new wardrobe updates!)




(Navy knit sweater - Brandy & Melville, Black crop top - Topshop, Light blue embroidered lace skirt - Topshop)

I've neglected to update this blog for almost 5 months now, yikes. I'm back from the dead, sort of! I hope to update with a lot of outfit photos, but until I can get myself to actually go ahead and do that, here are some of my most recent purchases. I've been having a love affair with Topshop recently, and the crop top I actually got with a $20 giftcard I received when the Topshop Grove team came to my campus; it was before they opened the The Grove location and they were doing a lot of promotional activities! I actually had the hardest time trying to decide what to buy with my giftcard, so I opted for this plain black crop tee that I am sure will get a lot of wear. I've been wearing a lot of monochrome shades recently, so...

The skirt! I fell in love with its delicate goodness and light blue hue ever since it arrived on the Topshop website, and thus...it had to be mine. My affection for this skirt is so much so that I open my drawer constantly to look at it. Confessions of a clotheshorse, I guess?

It is Spring and I should be rejoicing in wearing lots of florals again, but I've actually been refraining from adding to my (already bursting-at-the-seams) wardrobe. It doesn't mean I can't drool after pretty items, though! I'll probably do that in a future post. Sorry to have been gone so long, I hope you'll forgive me? ;)

1 comment:

  1. The skirt is sooooo lovely! I'm totally in love with Topshop too and it happened recently too haha X-D Can't wait to see you post outfit pictures again : )

    ReplyDelete