Wednesday, August 28, 2013

purple-head.




(Silk floral top - Random brand from Marshalls, Shorts - Forever 21, Necklace - H&M, Sandals - Topshop)

I have finally done something I have always told myself I was going to do one day, and that is...to dye my hair purple. It's darker than what I imagined it to be, but I like how it came out! Hurray! That's one thing to cross off my to-do list.

Also, the top! I stalked it whenever I would walk into Marshalls, and one day found it in the clearance aisles for $15. Of course it came home with me...breezy silk t-shirts are a blessing on hot days! This one reminds me of a porcelain plate (in a good way) :P

School is just around the corner! Many people may have already started. Did you get to stock up on school supplies? If you're anything like me, new notebooks and pens are something to get excited over. New outfits for fall too, maybe?

Hope everyone's enjoying the waning summer and looking forward to autumn things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment