Saturday, October 26, 2013

furry ears.





(Cat beanie - H&M, Intarsia Cardigan - Urban Outfitters from a couple years ago, Distressed overall dress - Somedays Lovin', Top - Urban Outfiters, Monk strap shoes - Vagabond)

A few new things that have joined my other clothes in the warddrobe. I stalked this overall dress ever since I saw it in the Urban Outfitters catalog a couple months back, and jumped on the change to purchase it for 50% off the sale price. Yay! Deals! The price was far kinder to my wallet than its retail price tag would have been.

I didn't necessarily need the beanie as it wasn't THAT cold, but it has cat ears! Judging from my previous post and this one, it would seem that I have a cat obsession...which may or may not be true ;)

Also, can I end this post raving about these shoes? I would wear them every day if I could. It's hilarious how obsessed I am over them. Good buy?

1 comment:

  1. OMG That's such a cute hatttt!!! BWUAHAHAH! HAHA I love waiting for sales but the things I want never go on sale at UO ; CCC

    ReplyDelete