Wednesday, October 23, 2013

sweater weather!






(Sweater - Brandy & Melville, Shorts - Random store on Melrose, Cat face tights - Forever 21, Booties - Steve Madden, Saddle Bag - Dooney & Bourke, Necklace - Forever 21) (Many thanks to SW for the photos!!)

Opened the blinds this morning to see that it was overcast and cloudy; a thought I immediately had was, sweaters!! Today I got to pull out a sweater (nevermind that it was one of my thinner sweaters) to wear. I also chose to wear my awesome cat-face printed tights, because cats.

There is a hill across from my apartment that overlooks the street, AND has a bunch of lovely flower bushes. It was spontaneously decided upon as the photo background for today, but I quite like the effect! Enjoy a few pictures of me being silly (as always). I felt like a Queen overlooking her lands...ha ha ha. :P

1 comment:

  1. Those cat tights are amazing!! WANT! ahaha! I love the red in your hair! Love your outfit it's so cute and laid-back!

    ReplyDelete