Monday, October 21, 2013

tree friend.





(Scarf - Forever 21, Top - Urban Outfitters, Shorts - Forever 21, Monk strap shoes - Vagabond)

Thought I'd jolt some life into my terribly neglected blog with a picture of my new shoes (I love them!!!) and the outfit I wore to school today. The scarf was added as an afterthought, but it was really cold in the shade! The temperature difference is really odd and I'm not sure whether or not I should wear longer layers or shorter ones.

You can now see the different colors in my hair, and it looks something like a parfait, does it not? :P Most of the purple(pink, not sure) has washed out, but you can see a tint of it still! It definitely makes me feel like I'm adding something to my outfits, even if I'm not wearing anything particularly special.

These shoes. They were purchased from Urban Outfitters a week or so ago when they had the big 50% off all sale items, and I have not regretted my purchase since. They are so comfortable. Since my beloved creepers have died and gone off to shoe-afterlife (R.I.P) I was on the lookout for comfortable, versatile black shoes. I did toy with the idea of getting another pair of creepers, but settled for these monk strap shoes instead. Best idea ever.

1 comment:

  1. YAY glad to see you posting again! : D I really like the print on your scarf and your shoes are awesome! I love it when UO has sales but a lot of the times, the good things here are sold out : c

    ReplyDelete