Thursday, November 21, 2013

the places I've been.





So I disappeared off the edge of the Earth but I'm not gone! School is starting to crank up its intensity as it nears the start of the holidays; that means lots and lots of papers and work to do. Eep.

I haven't really posted pictures of my surroundings in awhile and thought I'd take a few pictures. I have been running around getting to meetings and snapped a few while exploring (read: trying to find the office) the area. Can you spot a place you know? ;)
Edit: I just noticed it has been long past the 2nd anniversary of my blog. Happy 2nd birthday, blog! I'm sorry I don't pay you enough attention but I promise I still keep you in my thoughts <3 Thank you for reading, everyone!

And also, I need to resize the pictures from previous posts because apparently they're all different sizes. Good going, me...

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY SECOND YEAR TO YOUR BLOG : ]]]

    The only place I know is the LACM! I'm planning on visiting it this winter break! I'm coming down to California! If you have time, it'd be awesome if we could meet and have brunch or something : ))))

    ReplyDelete