Monday, December 30, 2013

another new year!


(Top, Shorts, Boots, Headwrap, Lip colour)

I know I haven't updated in awhile but I have been squirreled away, enjoying the holidays and all the spare time! I do have a few outfit posts in mind and they are definitely planned, so don't worry! I just put together a quick NYE outfit of sorts, something that is sparkly and festive and yet completely wearable! Perfect for those parties (that I am not going to, I have been leading quite the quiet life lately..which is not really a bad thing) and New Year's Eve shenanigans. I've also included links to them because, well, why not wear them on other occasions?

Hope everyone's holidays have been well and that you've been happy and well-fed! Thank you for reading as always, and I really apologize for the lack of updates this year. 2013 has been good, nonetheless! Hope to see you in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment