Friday, December 20, 2013

LA adventures with Lena - Part One








(Dress - Urban Outfitters, Shoes - Vagabond, Tights - gift from Taiwan, Bag - Vintage, Jacket - Lamb & Flag)

So earlier this week I had the pleasure of meeting Lena, whose blog I have been following for a long long time! It was pretty cool to meet a blogger and internet stalkee (JUST KIDDING IT SOUNDS SO WEIRD) in person, but it was really fun! She was visiting California for a bit and we made plans to meet up. Those desserts? Bottega Louie. Looks heavenly, but I unfortunately did not try any! Next time I make it there I will definitely save room for desserts. Maybe I'll just go for a dessert run...
We met up and stuffed our faces (not really) and then I led Lena and Coco (her friend!) on a long trip that included a bus ride with a lot of people. Our destination? The Grove! It was done up all lovely and festive for the holiday season and it was fun perusing the shops :)

I am splitting the post into two because it might be a LONG scroll down, so look forward to part two of my photo dump!

You can visit Lena's blog post about our day here! Definitely look at her blog, because she is amazingly adorable and awesome and cool :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY thanks so much for the shout out! It was a fun day, too bad it was so short! Love the pictures that you took : 3 ahhh Topshop, why are you so expensive???

    ReplyDelete