Friday, January 17, 2014

chartreuse + black!






(Sheer chiffon and lace top - Shakuhachi, Bustier (worn underneath) - MINKPINK, Chartreuse double-slit midi skirt - Topshop, Black booties - Steve Madden, Chain and leather necklace - Nordstrom Rack)

Sooo in a moment of weakness I snagged this skirt online...but it was half/over half off so it makes it slightly easier to rationalize! :P Wore it for the first time today and it was really intriguing to see bare leg each time I walked. I know I bare my bare legs (hahaha, the puns) all the time when I wear shorts, but the length of fabric made flashing my skin so much more..sexy. What a word.

I realize that in today's pictures, I have squinty eyes. I blame it on my monolidded-ness and the intense sunshine. Also, not wearing tall socks with these booties = chafing. I have a small raw spot on my shin and it hurts! Ouch. The things that we go through for fashion...but hey, if it looks good, it makes it bearable..right?

A long weekend is ahead and I still have something else planned! Whether or not I get around to it, well, is the question :P Hope you're enjoying your lovely friday!

1 comment:

  1. AHH I love these photos! You look great despite the "squinty eyes". Ahhh I miss the warm sunshine in LA ;___; Please send me some~

    ReplyDelete