Wednesday, January 29, 2014

galaxy supernova.






(Batwing knit sweater - Brandy & Melville, Cosmic print dress (worn underneath) - Evil Twin, black thigh-high socks - Urban Outfitters, booties - Steve Madden)

Finally had time for a quick outfit picture post today! Bought this dress about a year ago but never really got around to taking photos with it; here it is now! It's a bit cooler in temperature so I am finally able to layer up in sweaters and things. Yay! I am pretty much recovered from that cold/flu (yuck, hope everyone's taking precautions not to get sick!) but it's hard to get back into the grind. As I am writing this, my eyes are practically begging me to take a nap..

Happy hump day, and here's looking forward to friday, which is Lunar New Year! Happy year of the Horse, and to those whose signs are Horses, I hope that 2014 is a wonderful year for you :)

p.s. Also, that hanger tag desperately wanted to be in my photos. Please excuse its naughtiness, I know your eyes go STRAIGHT TO IT ahahahha T_T

1 comment:

  1. Love the cosmic print dress and your shoes! I want a pair!!

    pettyair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete