Wednesday, January 22, 2014

peachy keen!



Somehow came down with a bug and have been trudging my way through the week...not a nice feeling! With that being said, it puts my blog plans on the back burner as I attempt to feel better to do everything I need to get done.

Recently purchased this lovely peach coloured Mini MAC (at a discount!!) and had to take a photo of it. I've been wanting to own a mini MAC/mini 5-zip for quite awhile now and actually purchasing it was quite the experience. Partly because I was so scared to make a big purchase. Although, when I think about it, I've purchased Jeffrey Campbells that were more expensive than this thing...

3 comments:

  1. The bag looks absolutely adorable! And the shade you purchases it in is the perfect pastel pink! Love it! Hope you feel better soon!

    http://pettyair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bag and the color is perfect for upcoming spring and summer. I agree, I hesitate on big purchase too and realize that I have also purchased things for way more but I suppose it's how much you like the item. On another note, hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag is so pretty <3 definitely a good purchase! Aww I hope you'll get better soon >___<!

    ReplyDelete