Thursday, January 16, 2014

pixie market dreams.


(Images via Pixie Market)

Some random pieces that I wish I had in my closet right now. I know that the weather is a really cliché thing to talk about, but it's certainly something on my mind right now. It's been abnormally hot in California and apparently it was the driest year on record. Shall I break out into a rain dance to coax the skies to cry a bit? I love my shorts and all, but I'd really like to experience some change. The fact that California is in a drought doesn't make it any better, either.

Well, that's enough about the weather..I hope those of you stuck in chilly weather are faring well! I'd gladly lend you a few degrees if that's okay with you ;)

A long weekend is ahead and I've already planned on updating the blog quite a bit..so stay tuned for some long deserved outfit posts! At least I'm doing better than before :P

No comments:

Post a Comment