Wednesday, April 23, 2014

lemon lime.




(Lemon-lime shirt - Etsy, Striped top - Forever 21, Leather runner shorts - Topshop, Metallic Bronze slip-ons - Vans)

I know that I've been gone for the longest time but it has been very hard to find time to blog! Sometimes you have those days where you know you should get it done, but never get around to doing it. I finally was able to take a few quick pictures with this silk shirt I bought while perusing Etsy; I'm not sure I like it 100%, since it is really bright in person, but wanted to take it out for a spin before I decide whether or not it has a permanent space in my closet.

I also upgraded my vans slip-ons to these SHINY bronze ones, and I feel like it's one step up from the usual ones I used to wear before this. Now I don't have to feel so casual when I wear them. Yay! P.S. - I just realized that I have three posts in a row with these leather shorts. Good job, me! Getting your money's worth :P

1 comment:

  1. The shiny vans are A-MAZING! I love them! And the lemon-lime shirt is pretty!

    ReplyDelete